As a bride, none of us wants undue stress, right? Let me do you a favor and tell you about my negative experience with this business, possibly saving you multiple headaches, stress eating and acne dealing with them has caused me before my wedding.

Dresses from this business are made to order, meaning they take your measurements and send them to a outside company to be made. Alterations are still necessary. They require everyone in your bridal party be fitted and place orders at once, so as to ensure that everyone's dresses are cut from the same fabric. Despite the slight inconvenience this posed, I thought, "what a nice detail oriented thought, not to have any of the dresses the slightest shade off." Something I would not have thought to question as an issue.

Despite my thoughts of this possibly hinting to some sophistication of the company and detail oriented customer service, I could not have been more disappointed with the lack of customer service provided by this business.

Their website states 8-10 weeks for construction of the dresses. I placed my order on the 31st of May, upon the advice of Wedding Inspirations' Oh-so-attentive consultants. Their statement was that if all measurements and deposits were not received by the end of that day, we would run into a huge shipping problem. Tomorrow, I will have placed my order 11 weeks ago without a single update from the staff.

I have called to inquire multiple times, as I have been promised 3 different shipping dates, and now no record of those aforementioned dates promised exists. I am being told my dresses will ship on August 26th...two weeks before my wedding. I have bridesmaids from out of town who will undoubtedly not get their dresses in time, so please, I urge every consumer to think carefully before choosing to give this company your money.

The owner and main wedding consultant brags the title of "consultant of the statewide diversity leadership training" with Stedman Graham. This statement boasts some sort of experience that equips the staff to handle large events, yet how can an event be handled when a simple order can't be handled. this business is obviously all about collecting as much money as possible while rendering the smallest possible service and for this reason, they give the independently owned business a bad name and push the consumer directly back into the arms of the corporation.

Attention was not paid to my case to even offer the option for expedite shipping, which I would have gladly paid to get them here on time, had any of the consultants been familiar enough with their job duties to familiarize themselves with my order and shipping date. Something obviously happened with the ordering process and with all the stress that comes with planning and paying for a wedding, those involved want to feel that the funds are going to worthy products and services. I could not feel less so at this point.

Had an Experience with Wedding Inspirations?

Comments

Wow ...this is truly awful.

I genuinely feel bad for you.

I hope, regardless of this unnecessary and unfair stress, that your wedding day is a wonderful.

And thank you for taking the time.This is informative and well written.

IzzyE

When you call, who do you try to speak with?I would call, email, and write a letter to the highest manager/supervisor and include that you will contact the BBB about this problem.

This is more of a customer service issue than anything else, but if you can not get in touch with anyone in customer service, go above them to another department. Document the time your dresses come in and in what shape.

Take pictures if you have to, just to make a sure that if the condiditon of the dresses are horrible you have proof.Good luck and conrats on your wedding.